Looks like you’re interesting in guest posting on the Marketing Buzzword website. You’ve already made a great decision by coming onto the website, and it looks like you’re about to make another!
We are presently accepting guest post submissions around marketing, marketing buzzwords and marketing strategy. If you think you can write about those areas then please fill in this form or scroll to the bottom of the page to fill it out on the website directly. Before you submit though, please refer to the below submission guidelines.
Marketing Buzzword Guest Post Guidelines
Ben reserves the right to accept or reject guest post submissions on a case-by-case basis.
It is recommended that you initially reach out to Ben with your proposed title or topic via the contact form, or via the chat at the bottom of the website. Once we give the green light, then proceed with your article.
For an article to be accepted, it must meet the following guidelines:
- Relevancy to a Marketing Buzzword: Each post must be related to a marketing buzzword. (i.e. how it’s used. what it means, misconceptions about the buzzword, how you can use the buzzword better). Or it can be about the topic of buzzword’s in general, the role they playing in business, and new emerging buzzwords to look out for
- Quality of Content: Do you have clear ideas, concise advice and good thoughts? If so, you’re good to go! Posts simply containing broad generalities will not be admitted. Please be specific and include examples when applicable.
- Quality of Writing: The content must be presented in a well-written, naturally-flowing manner. If we have to spend more than 5 minutes editing, we will send back for you to revise.
- Linking Policy: You may include links to your own sites or those of your clients. Please make sure the link is naturally incorporated into the text of your article. If it doesn’t really fit, please feel free to include the link(s) in your bio. If the post is an obvious link grab and nothing else, it will be declined. The article must provide value to our readers.
- Be Nice: Please understand that, due to certain circumstances (such as a high quality of articles submitted in a short period), we may get backed up and have items lined up to be shared over the coming weeks.
- Be Transparent: Don’t pitch yourself as someone that writes about marketing, then send over an article on online dating, then ask if it will be “accepted anyway” when we say it doesn’t fitThank you for adhering to these guidelines. At The Marketing Buzzword, Ben and the team strive to provide the most quality content possible and hope that these guidelines set reasonable expectations and keep our readers pleased.
Please fill out the form below to submit a guest post proposal. Include an image (to which you have rights) as well. If multiple images are to be included and you’re not able to attach them all via the form, please make note and we’ll email you directly for any follow-up materials.
Please, too, include a brief bio to be included at the end of your post when it goes live.
You will receive an email from Debbie within 5 days if your proposed content has been approved for posting. Ben endeavours to reply to every submission. However, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you do not hear back in that time frame, please follow up with a message to check the status of your application.